The Flow Cup
Did you know? Each pad can be made out of about 90% plastic and contain as much as four supermarket bags. Tampons, on the other hand, have components made up of polyester materials. And both come individually wrapped with plastic wrappings and are single-use. The average woman is estimated to use and throw away more than 10,000 of these in her menstrual lifetime. Don’t even get us started on pesticides found in cotton use!
It’s time to stop buying disposable sanitary pads and tampons.
Each The Clean Attempt's Flow Cup menstrual cups come with reinforced and smooth rim. This rim allows for easier insertion and a seal, the thickened rims ensures that the menstrual cup springs back into shape while inserted to create an effective seal. They also come with cutting indicators on the stem for the perfect fit in every woman's cervix.
Large: 36 years old and older and/or given birth naturally
Small: 35 years old and younger
To disinfect, boil menstrual cup in an open pot of water for 5-10 minutes.
Choose Your Favourite Folds -
C-Fold, Punch-Down Fold, 7-Fold...
Putting It In
- Fold the cup into desired shape.
- Push the cup up and into vagina.
- The cup will spring back to its original shape and form an airtight seal to collect blood.
Taking It Out
- Bear down and reach for the stem to pull the base of the cup out.
- Pinch the base to break the air seal and pull the cup out.
- Empty the contents of the cup.
- Wipe or rinse the cup before reinserting.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
• All Day Comfort •
with more than 12 hours between changes and less chances of Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS).
• Medical Grade Silicone •
lasts up to 10 years; no pesticide and chemicals.
• Low-Waste Packaging •
includes a cotton pouch and our brand new biodegradable packaging with printed instructions.