Maple Walnut Butter
Toasted walnuts, maple syrup and a sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt—these 3 ingredients are all we use to make this creamy, delicious, nutty butter. Maple syrup adds a perfect hint of sweetness to the earthy walnut, known as a brain superfood, walnut butter is as delicious as it is good for you. The health benefits are abundant for adults and children alike, all the vitamins in walnut butter, including Vitamin A, C, E, and K, help build immunity and stimulate metabolic activities.
Benefits in a nutshell:
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids giving it anti-inflammatory properties, helpful for sufferers of asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, eczema and psoriasis
- Contains high levels of antioxidants to promote heart health and prevent clogged arteries
- Improves memory, enhances verbal reasoning and learning ability
- High in amino acid L-arginine for a healthy immune system and combat effects of aging
- L-arginine is also an essential building block in creating and maintaining muscle mass